& Cleaning Products
IDL now supply most items of light equipment for the professional kitchen, restaurant and canteen, including:
- Food preparation
- Cleaning equipment & materials
- Food storage
- Trolleys and shelving
- Beverage equipment
Anything you need not on our website?
Click here to contact us with your enquiry or for a quote.
Accessories & Cleaning Products
Combination Oven Cleaner
20L (4x5L containers)
c/w trigger gun & line
£70 carriage paid UK mainland
Delivered within 3 days UK mainland
One litre free sample available on request
Full COSHH details available
here for Combination Oven Cleaner COSHH data sheet.
Kitchen Drain Grease Management
Mechline GreasePaK - Biological Drain Maintenance System By IDL
GreasePaK is a simple and effective solution to prevent slow and blocked drains. The system consists of a dosing module (model: DMi) available as a battery-run or mains-powered unit; plus bio-enzymatic Multi-Strain Grease Degrading (MSGD) fluid. Easy to install and maintain, the DMi is designed to work with GreasePaK MSGD fluid, a highly concentrated, powerful active bio-enzymatic fluid specially formulated to degrade fats, oils & greases (FOGs) including starch found in commercial kitchen drains. GreasePaK is cost effective and can be used either with a grease trap or as a standalone drain maintenance system to help operators meet regulations, maintain drains and adhere to on-site kitchen hygiene plan.
- Meets legislative requirements for effective means of grease removal on site (The Building Regulations 2000 – H1 Foul Water Drainage)
- Maintains clear drains, a source of unpleasant and unhygienic conditions
- Is a cost effective dosing unit with its very efficient MSGD fluid. No need for expensive maintenance agreements or service engineers. Reduces costly drain cleaning
- Does not require outside engineering or services, storing chemicals on site, connecting to mains or water, or working around large drums of fluid
- Tackles most of the unwelcome tasks associated with clearing fats, oils and grease by removing odour/hygiene problems, cleaning hazards, high maintenance costs, lost staff time.
- Is simple to service—easy-to-read, low-level visual indicator tells the operator when to replace the fluid box. Very simple and safe to refill
- Is easy to install and locate. Its simple design has few working parts - trouble free. Alternative systems require additional running of services (electrics or water) and greater expense
- Is environmentally friendly and ecological – through bio-remediation, the fluid provides a highly effective eco-friendly means of dealing with FOGs in kitchen wastewater
- Uses Class 1, bio-enzymatic fluid that’s very safe, easy to handle and store and has no special disposal requirements
- GreasePaK’s MSGD formulation is the most powerful available in this market. Once released into a drain environment, they double in volume every 17 minutes, releasing a battery of enzymes that quickly digests fats, oils and greases, including starches
- Improves wastewater quality from commercial kitchens by effectively treating FOGs routed through to main drains—reducing chance of sewage blockages and flooding
- Reduces landfill use and helps to reduce fuel emissions as there is reduced need to dispose of FOGs through engineering services that collect, transport and dispose of FOGs in landfills. Recent trials of GreasePaK in Dubai demonstrated that GreasePaK, working with mechanical grease traps, significantly improved the performance of these traps and reduced the need to clean them as frequently, decreasing number of trips to the landfill. One testimonial from a user in Dubai was quoted as, “We would conclude that the trials prove that the introduction of the MSGD microbial fluid dispensed by GreasePaK will reduce the need to empty [this] grease trap from 26 times a year to between 4-6. The cost saving to operators is very significant.”
- By using bioremediation to naturally break down FOG particles with the MSGD eco-friendly bacterial enzymes, it prevents the build up of grease in kitchen and main drains—keeping drains clear & free flowing
- Clear, free-flowing drains reduce the odours most caterers have to deal with from FOGs through washing pots, pans, greasy dishes and clearing up cooking spills—reduced smells improves the work environment, as well
- Fewer clogs and less clumps of FOGs in grease traps lessen the risk of infestation caused by the build up of solidified fat within the drains and/or grease traps that add to bad smells, pests and vermin